Kontrol Karriers Drum Handling System
The MORStop Tilt-Break option automatically holds the drum tilt angle until you move it. This is highly recommended because it prevents a partially full, unbalanced drum from turning out of control even when the contents shift from one end to the other.
What does the Control Karrier do?
Lift and dispense a drum with your hoist or crane. This below the hook attachment can be easily installed.
- Options & Accessories. Models are also available with spark resistant part options to always keep safety a number one priority.
- Gripping Mechanism. Three systems available rimless drums use a bracket assembly whereas smaller drums use a drum adaptor and rimmed drums use a top rimmed clamp.
- Movement Kontrol Karriers drum handling units have 360-degree drum tilt control in both directions with pull chain control and a 30: 1 gear ratio and gear covers.
- Weight Capacity. 800 lbs capacity for full drums and a
500 lbs capacity for half-full drums.
- Design For Lifting and moving drums weighing up to 800 lbs.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the drum
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.