Clamp End Effectors
Specializing in picking up and moving items, these clamp end effectors have two metal pieces that tighten in order to lift up the desired item. Clamp End Effectors are able to handle a large variety of different items, making them useful for many applications.
These custom devices act as a way to speed up production and are an ergonomic solution because they help to reduce the amount of pressure placed on an employee by reducing the amount of twisting, lifting and bending required within a workday.
The safety interlock system also helps prevent items from being released in mid-transport. Because of this innovative safety feature, these end effectors also help to reduce product damage by reducing the number of falling items, and they ensure employee safety from falling items.
End effectors can be motorised, mechanically, or manually operated depending on the needs of your application. End Effectors come in five different design categories:
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.