Freestanding Jib Cranes
Our Freestanding Jib Cranes, designed for loads under 500 lbs, provide exceptional versatility with their 360-degree rotation capability. Perfectly suited for various indoor and outdoor applications where installing an Overhead Crane is not practical, these cranes offer a reliable solution for your material handling needs. Experience the convenience and efficiency of our Freestanding Jib Cranes, ensuring seamless operations in any environment.
The primary benefit of a Freestanding Jib Crane is the primary functionality of the system, in that they are engineered to stand alone and require no building support. Recognized as the most versatile Jib Crane, Freestanding Jib Cranes are perfect for underneath Overhead Bridge Cranes, in open areas, and in outdoor applications such as loading docks. Freestanding Jib Cranes allow operators to safely, precisely, effortlessly, and efficiently position loads.
Factor of Safety
Factor of Safety = Ultimate Load (Strength) / Allowable Load (Stress)
- Circular 4′ to 16′
- 180° to 360°
- AISC Steel Construction Manual, OSHA 1910.179, ANSI B30.11, AWS D1.1/D1.6, and CMAA 74
- No foundation required
- Can be equipped with adjustable friction brake to limit over swing during highly repetitive cycles
- Tapered roller bearing for easy operation, installation and maintenance
- Small bracket renters allow for reduced headroom requirements
- Designed to fit all major vacuum equipment manufacturers
- Sealed tubes eliminate the need for festooning in vacuum and air applications
- Greatly reduces wear and tear on vacuum lift tubes
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.