Multi Directional Wheels
The Rotacaster is the only multi-directional wheel technology developed primarily as an industrial and commercial floor wheel.
The fixed orientation of the main wheel allows forward and reverse movement without fighting a swivel caster offset, while the peripheral rollers facilitate turning, rotational, lateral and diagonal movement. When navigating turns this also eliminates all skipping associated with fixed wheels.
The Rotacaster’s unlimited manoeuvrability makes it a real alternative to a swivel castor and brings a whole new dimension of possibility to the design and functionality of wheeled products.
Key Benefits Include:
- 360° manoeuvrability
- Better directional control and tracking
- Precise positioning – without swivel offset correction
- Minimal wheel space/housing requirements
- Simple mounting – able to tilt or lever off the fixed wheel mounting
- Non marking polyurethane rollers
- Load stability – a static centre of load relative to wheel base
- Load distribution – the ability to use multiple wheels without swivel offset resistance
- Robust – wheel frame and roller axles provide a web-like structure with over-moulded rollers
- Tough and rust free – full polymer construction with no steel pins
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.