Multi Directional Wheels
The Rotacaster is the only multi-directional wheel technology developed primarily as an industrial and commercial floor wheel.
The fixed orientation of the main wheel allows forward and reverse movement without fighting a swivel caster offset, while the peripheral rollers facilitate turning, rotational, lateral and diagonal movement. When navigating turns this also eliminates all skipping associated with fixed wheels.
Key Benefits Include:
- 360-degree manoeuvrability without turning or swivelling wheels
- Better directional control and tracking
- Precise positioning - without swivel offset correction
- No resistance due to misaligned swivel castors
- Minimal wheel space/housing requirements
- Simple mounting - choose from forks, cups, channels and rails or stack together on an axle to form a roller wheel
The Rotacaster's unlimited manoeuvrability makes it a real alternative to a swivel castor and brings a whole new dimension of possibility to the design and functionality of wheeled products.
- Load stability - a static centre of load relative to wheelbase
- Load distribution - the ability to use multiple wheels without swivel offset resistance
- The ability to tilt or lever off the fixed wheel mounting
- Robust - the combined wheel frame and roller axles provide a web-like structure with over-moulded rollers
- Tough - manufactured from engineering grade polymers
- Rust free - full polymer construction with no steel pins
- Non marking polyurethane rollers
Video of Rotacaster in Action:
|Meet Our Product Partners|