Vacuum Bag Lifters
... Bag Lifters Increase Efficiency and Productivity
Sack and bag lifting is a common problem in many industries that causes a financial strain on the company as well as your employees physically. With over 20 years of experience solving ergonomic bag handling challenges, we have a diverse line of products designed to reduce/eliminate employee injury while increase productivity at your facility.
Vacuum Bag Lifting Solutions
One option for eliminating employee downtime as a result of injury or fatigue is to implement a Vacuum Bag Handling Solution. Vacuum Lifters are the perfect solution for quickly and safely moving sack and bags in an efficient and safe manner, without harming the product. Our Vacuum Handling Solutions are diverse and can be completely customized to suit your specific application, space and budgetary constraints. We have experience engineering, designing, installing and training on systems such as:
- Permanent Fixed Vacuum Bag Handling
- Portable Bag Handling
- Multiple Lift Bag Handling (for more than one bag/sack at a time)
Some of the more common types of bags/sacks our systems have been designed for include:
- Plastic or Paper Bags and Sacks
- Burlap Bags and Sacks
- Polywoven Bags and Sacks
Benefits of a Vacuum Lifting Solution include:
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
Some of our more common Vacuum Bag/Sack Handling Systems can be found below. Click on any of the graphics to learn more about each specific system and which one may be right for you. If you have any questions or require advice in any way, we are just a phone call or email away!
The Anver VT boasts an easy-to-use up and down control system with an easy grip handle. This handle and system can be adjusted to match the operator(s) hand strength and provides a 100% continuous duty cycle. This system features an all-new bag handling pad attachment, designed to move product on pallets and conveyors without bending, stretching, reaching, or lifting.
The Easyhand T is an easy-to-use and fast vacuum lifter, which can be worked with one hand to handle loads up to 45 kg. It can be maneuvered easily and with precision with either the left or right hand. The Easyhand T is a unique vacuum handling product that can be used on bags/sacks, boxes/cartons, pails and rolls. Standard features of the Easyhand T include a built-in swivel and 90-degree tilt function.
The Easyhand M is a vacuum lifter for loads up to 55 kg. The lifter is designed with a single-hand grip. The lifting and lowering functions are regulated via a control which provides optimal ergonomics, safety and precision. We recognize the needs of your facility are likely highly specific which is why we offer a wide range of standardized grippers and accessories such as; angular toggle joints, quick fasteners, extension parts, and elbow joint handles.
We recognize the needs of your facility are likely highly specific which is why we offer a wide range of standardized grippers and accessories such as; angular toggle joints, quick fasteners, extension parts, and elbow joint handles. The design of the Vacuhand V aims to maintain a minimal level of leakage, which ensures secure performance and a drastic decrease in energy consumption.
Our Photo Gallery
Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders >
You must be logged in to post a comment.