Glass Handling Vacuum Lifters
Ensure glass lifting is effortless by removing the strain of manual handling with a reliable and proven Glass Vacuum Lifter. A manually operated vacuum handling system will revolutionize the manufacturing process while reducing lead times and increasing employees’ motivation and performance.
Currently, in use at several major manufacturers in the glass industry, our systems come in both standard and custom configurations. Our systems combine to offer functionality, safety and easy ergonomic operation. Designed to be used day in and day out, our ergonomic glass handling systems will increase productivity within your workplace while simultaneously decreasing potential injuries. Categorized as both a light and heavy-duty vacuum handling lifter, these systems can lift, rotate, and tilt weights ranging from 500lbs to 10,000lbs.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.