Metal Sheet Handling
At R&D Ergo Ltd. we recognize the complexities that are associated with Metal Sheet Handling, and those cost reductions at your facility are of critical importance to the competitiveness of your company.
Utilizing vacuum handling technology is the first step to increasing productivity and efficiency, while simultaneously significantly reducing potential workplace injuries. It’s really quite simple: improved material handling results in decreased costs. The solutions we provide follow three distinct design principles: adaptability and flexibility, cost-effective, and long-lasting. Whether the solution you’re looking for is simply lifting, rotating or tilting, at R&D we have the products and expertise to get the job done.
- Drastic reduction in heavy/repetitive lifting
- Customized for your specific application, designed to work with your product(s)
- Reduction in workplace illness/injury claims, resulting in lower insurance costs
- Allows for diversity/adaptability on the job, more workers are now able to complete the task without physical limitations being an issue
- Our systems pay for themselves via productivity and efficiency increases
- Weight and capacity ranges are considered during the design process, our systems can handle multiple weights, textures and products without altering the system
- Designed to work in your specific facilities conditions, such as high heat, dust, humidity, moisture etc.
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.