Clamp and Go Drum Handling Accessory
The Clamp and Go is an ergonomic tool designed to move drum dollies in order to reduce the number of risks that workers encounter when using just the dolly alone. A dolly can become difficult to control and potentially hazardous, even to the point of becoming a tripping hazard, when pushed horizontally, especially if the wheels hit an obstruction, a hole in the floor, or you descend on a slope.
This piece of drum handling equipment is attached to the sidewall of your drum dolly with a downward push to engage the quick-coupling mechanism. It is easy to manoeuvre in confined areas and makes a drum way more stable due to the force below the drum’s centre of gravity. Once the clamp and go are attached, you can pull from the bottom of the drum to move it around. Increasing control and decreasing the risk of tipping.
the benefits of clamp and go drum handling accessories
Clamp and go drum handling accessories provide quick and secure drum handling. They improve efficiency, ensure safety, and offer versatile attachment options for easy lifting, tilting, pouring, and transportation of drums.
- Gripping Mechanism. Clamp
- Travel. When 35-pounds of force is applied using the Clamp and Go, a 500-pound drum will move from 0 to 3 mph in just 5 seconds.
- Movement To disengage the Clamp and Go from your dolly and then quickly connect to another, simply use your steel-toe boot.
- Weight Capacity. 500 lbs
- Design For Moving drums weighing up to 500 lbs.
- Controls. Manual clamp
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the drum
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.