Adjusto Karrier Drum Handling Equipment
The Adjusto-Karrier is able to handle a wide variety of drum diameters and is designed with unique pads that conform to the drum to create a secure grip, allowing for fast dispensing of your drum and a high level of controlled pouring. This drum handling unit has the capacity to handle fibre or steel drums that weigh up to 500 pounds.
This piece of drum handling equipment is a convenient way to pour into high chutes, hopers and vessels. Its 30:1 gears are equipped with safety covers and this drum lifter comes equipped with a hand operated pull chain that allows for gear driven tilt control, allowing for pouring above a person’s reach.
What does the Adjusts-Karrier do?
This below the hook drum handling equipment is a convenient and safe means of pouring drums into high chutes, hoppers and vessels. It is adjustable, which allows it to handle a wide range of drums.
- Options & Accessories. MORStop Tilt breaks and will allow you to automatically hold the drum at a tilt angle; we also offer a hand crank and a hand wheel.
- Gripping Mechanism. With one of a kind grip pads which are made of a nylon core with nitrile blend cover. These grip pads conform to the drum curvature in order to grip it securely.
- Movement Gripping and releasing involves just one adjusting screw when the successive drums are the same diameter. When drums are not the same diameter it may be readjusted to centre the new drum.
- Weight Capacity. 500 lbs
- Design For Lifting and moving drums weighing up to 500 lbs.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the drum
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.