Below-the-Hook Drum Karriers
Custom versions are available upon request in order to ensure that all of your ergonomic drum handling needs are met. Below-the-Hook Drum Karriers use high strength lifting components as specified by OHSA for overhead lifting.
What does the Drum-Karrier do?
Transport a drum with your hoist or crane with this drum handling attachment. With a tilt lock on each side of the hanger frame, the barrel can be secured in an upright or horizontal position.
- Options & Accessories. Custom versions are available upon request in order to ensure that all of your ergonomic drum handling needs are met.
- Gripping Mechanism. Our Below-the-Hook Drum Karriers come in various sizes for several different kinds of drums.
- Movement To secure the drum in upright or horizontal position a tilt lock is provided. When the tit locks are unlocked the drum can then be manually tilted to any angle. For added convenience, the drum can be rotated 360 degrees.
- Weight Capacity. 800 lbs capacity for full drums and a
500 lbs capacity for half-full drums.
- Design For Lifting and moving drums weighing up to 800 lbs.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the drum
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.