17970 Series Pneumatic Expand-O-Turn Roll Handling Unit
The 17970 Series Pneumatic Expand-O-Turn is designed to lift and turn rolls by their cores and is perfect for palletizing, transporting and loading rolls.
The roll handling unit is operated with the use of the push buttons, making it efficient and easy to use. For paper and film rolls that have unique core sizes, the Expand-O-Turn uses a DC powered compressor for core expansion. Rolls of varying dimensions can then be safely handled.
Additional features of this roll handling unit include: a standard manual rotate with a hand crank or rotating handle and an electric rotate which is optional and allows for the operator to lift heavy rolls.
- Gripping Mechanism Core Gripping
- Attachments Multiple attachments available
- Roll Core Sizes Between 70 mm to 156 mm depending on the model
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Design For Picking up rolls weighing 300 lbs.
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.