MRT-100 Roll Handling System
The movable hoist point mechanism allows the MRT-100 roll handling unit to quickly be adjusted for various roll widths helping to ensure that exact horizontal and vertical positioning is achieved. On top of this, this roll handling unit can also increase your productivity levels because rolls are able to be turned as quickly as the operator can move.
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Options & Accessories. Custom Configurations, Integrated Hoist Controls, Expanding mandrels 3″, Extended Turner for Roll Widths Greater than 20″
- Gripping Mechanism. Core Gripping, with a maximum roll width of 16″ and a Maximum roll diameter of 34″
- Movement Manual, with a quick-change expanding mandrel holder
- Weight Capacity. 100 lbs
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.