Master Heavy Duty Horizontal Lift and Turn Roll Handling
The most precise and powerful battery-powered walk-behind roll handling unit to date, the Master-PT10X is able to lift 2,200 lbs (1,000 kg).
This piece of roll handling equipment utilizes a system which holds the roll inside the core without coming in contact with any of the exterior material, helping to ensure that no material is damaged and preventing operator injury, which in turn helps to save your company money and valuable resources.
Schlumpf Roll Handling
Schlumpf creates a diverse range of standard and specialised roll, shaft, and material handling solutions. Our varied assortment of roll handling equipment—hoist-based, raise and turn, vertical and horizontal lifters—ensures that we can meet your specific roll handling requirements.
- Gripping Mechanism Core Gripping
- Vertical Travel Up to 129″
- Movement 24 VDC operation with two 110 Ah batteries
- Weight Capacity 2,200 lbs
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 2,200 lbs.
- Controls Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.