12107-1 Series Expand-O-Turn
The 12107-1 Series Electric Expand-O-Turn roll handling device is an electrically operated core expander designed for paper and film rolls with 3” and 6” cores. This roll handling device allows for you to manually rotate the roll of a variety of different dimensions, and rolls which weigh up to 300 lbs. The rolls can be picked up from the vertical position at floor/pallet level and deposited at random heights in a horizontal position.
Additional Roll Handling Features Include:
- A manual or electric rotator
- Expander side rails to achieve roll balance for ease of rotation
- Anti-telescopic device
- Extended expanders
- Rotate lock
- Quick disconnect feature for power connection
- Slide on/slide off different expanders for additional product handling flexibility
Many attachments available
Designed to lift roll handling device is an electrically operated core expander designed for paper and film rolls with 3” and 6” cores.
- Depress the pushbutton control labeled "Expand"- The expander will stop movement based upon the squeeze pressure which is already presetRetract
- Depress the pushbutton labeled "Retract" and the "Inhibit" button at the same time
Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
|Number of Users.
Video of Expand-O-Turn Roll Handling Roll Handling in Action:
Contact us today in order to start reducing the danger that may be occurring in your workplace!
Additional Roll Handling Resources:
Our Photo Gallery
|Meet Our Product Partners|