Paper Roll Handling Lifts & Grippers
Pick up and transport rolls with ease, with several different clamps available for specific ranges of roll diameters.
Many of these roll handling systems are able to grip paper rolls, and rolls of a variety of materials. With three different RCR clamp sizes available, enabling you to pick up various size roll diameters.
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Gripping Mechanism. Outside Clamp. RCR 13/24 clamp, RCR16/26 clamp, RCR 21/33 clamp, SRCR clamp or LRCR clamp.
- Lift Height. Up to 12′ by means of single or two stage masts.
- Movement Manual
- Weight Capacity. 1,200 lbs
- Design For Rolls up to a 34″ width, with a clamping pad height of 8″ to 16″ depending on roll length.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.