Bartholomy BW Roll Handling System
Introducing our state-of-the-art roll handling unit, designed to revolutionize your material handling operations.
With its unique remote control operation and advanced electro-mechanic drive system, this unit offers unparalleled ease and safety in maneuvering rolls throughout your facility. By lifting rolls by their cores, it ensures secure and damage-free handling. Compact in size, this versatile unit maximizes space efficiency while providing reliable performance. Experience the convenience and precision of our roll handling solution for seamless operations and enhanced productivity.
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Lifting Ability. Able to lift up rolls with a Reel Diameter of 2,500 mm, Reel Width of 2,500 mm and Grip Cores of 30 to 650 mm.
- Gripping Mechanism. Core Gripping
- Movement Manual
- Weight Capacity. 500kg, 750kg, 1,000kg, 1,500kg, 2,000kg, 2,500kg, 3,000kg
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 3,000kg.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.