VRL-2200 Roll Handling Unit
This roll handling unit grabs the rolls by the core which reduces the risk of any possible damage occurring to the precious materials that it lifting. The fail-safe grippers can only be released by the operator, holding securely at all times. Only after the load is placed on a flat surface, can the mandrel grippers be retracted and the operator would be able to lift the unit out of the core.
The VRL-2200 can be used to lift rolls by the core for transportation and palletizing when it is combined with standard and custom mandrels. This machine weighs 9 pounds, has a user-friendly design and is easy to use for all operators.
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Optional Accessories. Expanding Mandrels 3″ to 12″, Integrated Hoist Controls, Core Stops and Extended Mandrels for Multiple Roles and Custom Configurations
- Gripping Mechanism. Core Gripping
- Movement Manual
- Weight Capacity. 2,200 lbs
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 2,200 lbs.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.