MORStak Forklift Mounted Drum Racker
The MORStak Forklift Mounted Drum Racker is designed to lift 55-gallon steel or plastic drums with a suitable top lifting rim and place it in the vertical position. For drums that have a removable top, the top must be securely fastened.
What does the Morstak Drum Racker DO?
This piece of material handling equipment allows the user to safely move and pour drums or barrels without causing any damage to the drum itself.
- Gripping Mechanism. Clamp
- Design For Forklifts, as an attachment.
- Movement This drum handling unit was manufactured in order to mechanically grab the drum by the top of its rim in the vertical position and supports it with two parallel drum supporting bars in the horizontal position.
- Weight Capacity. 800 lbs
- Design For Moving 55 Gallon Drums
- Controls. Has a two button pendant for tilting the drum that is labelled as follows: the VERT button tilts the drum holder to vertical and the HORZ button tilts the drum holder to horizontal.
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the drum
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.