Forklift Karrier Drum Handling Equipment
Able to pick up a variety of drums with different diameters, this forklift drum handling attachment is designed to automatically adjust for drums from 22″ to 23.5″ in diameter. On top of this, it even accepts diameter adaptors in case you need to move smaller drums.
Forklift Karrier Drum Handling Benefits
Enhanced safety: With the use of the equipment, there is no need for workers to manually lift, tilt or move heavy drums, which reduces the risk of injuries.
Increased efficiency: The equipment is designed to increase efficiency and productivity by enabling workers to move drums more quickly and easily.
Versatility: The equipment is designed to handle a variety of drum sizes and types, including plastic, steel, and fiber drums.
Cost-effective: Forklift Karrier Drum Handling Equipment is a cost-effective solution that can help reduce labour costs and increase the lifespan of equipment.
- Gripping Mechanism. Clamp
- Travel. When 35-pounds of force is applied using the Clamp and Go, a 500-pound drum will move from 0 to 3 mph in just 5 seconds.
- Movement This drum handling unit has a pull chain loop which allows for you to control the drum tilting by 360 degrees in either direction, allowing you to dispense the drum directly from your forklift.
- Weight Capacity. 800 lbs full drums or 500 lb half full drums
- Design For Moving drums weighing up to 800 lbs.
- Controls. Manual
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the drum
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.