Power Tow (SM100 Tow)
The SM100 Power Tow is a self-weighted electric tow unit; it generates its own traction so it can tow loads up to 1,100 lbs where weight transfer is not possible.
Loads fitted with a drawbar or towing eye are ideal. Like all SmartMovers in the range, the SM100 Power Tow features two drive motors for power, an FEA tested steel chassis for strength and an interchangeable battery that allows it to be used 24 hours a day.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Roll cage pivot link bar. XrissXcross roll cage connection straps.
- Flashing safety light and motion bleeper.
- Battery pack.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 22Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 1,100 lbs
- Designed For reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type 110 DC Permanent
- Safety Features
- Support wheels for operator safety.
- Anti-crush button.
- Warning Horn
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.