Electric Tug (MT200 Tug)
The MT200 Electric Tug is the first and smallest electric tug in the MasterTug range. It is designed to push, pull and steer wheeled loads weighing up to 4,400 lbs.
Internal weight packs provide the traction, the dual secured mast gives the machine a robustness and the AC drive motor ensures maximum power even at low speed. An automatic tiller cut off maximizes operator safety and the option of an interchangeable battery ensures the machine is available for use 24 hours a day.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Flashing safety lift and motion bleeper.
- Two-speed selector switch.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 46Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 4,400 lbs
- Designed For Reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type AC
- Safety Features
- Automatic cut off when tiller arm returns to vertical.
- Emergency stop button.
- Anti-crush button.
- Warning Horn
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.