Electric Powered Tug (MT400+ Tug)
The MasterTug MT400+ is designed to allow a single pedestrian operator to easily push, pull and steer wheeled loads weighing up to a maximum of 8,800 lbs.
As part of the MasterTug range, the MT400+ utilizes hydraulics for traction, an AC drive motor for power and a dual secured mast for strength. The tug’s battery monitoring system alerts the operator to the remaining charge and the option of an interchangeable battery allows the tug to be used 24 hours a day.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Flashing safety lift and motion bleeper.
- Two-speed selector switch.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 102Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 8,800 lbs
- Designed For Reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type AC
- Safety Features
- Automatic cut off when tiller arm returns to vertical.
- Emergency stop button.
- Anti-crush button.
- Warning horn.
- Self-adjusting castor guard for foot protection.
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.