Battery Powered Tug (SM100 Tug)
The SM100 Battery Powered Tug is a battery-powered tug that generates traction through a leveraged weight transfer system.
A portion of the load weight is used to apply pressure on the optimally-sized wheels, allowing a single operator to easily move loads weighing up to 2,200 lbs. A simple lever ensures a secure coupling to the load making the SM100 a safer alternative to manual handling of heavy wheeled loads, even on slopes or in congested areas.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Forward facing LED.
- Roll cage pivot link bar.
- XrissXcross roll cage connection straps.Flashing safety light and motion bleeper.
- Battery pack.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 22Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 2,200 lbs
- Designed For Reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type 110 DC Permanent
- Safety Features
- Anti-crush button.
- Warning horn.
- Support wheels for operator safety.
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.