Drum Palletizer with a Geared Tilt
The Drum Palletizer with a Geared Tilt is a versatile drum handling solution that offers a safe and efficient way to move and dispense drums onto and off pallets.
With its counterweighted V-shaped base, it provides stability and balance when lifting heavy drums weighing up to 1,000 pounds. The geared tilt control allows for precise pouring and dispensing of contents while minimizing the risk of spills or accidents. With the option of AC, DC or Air Powered Drum Lift, this drum handling unit can be customized to suit your specific needs. This innovative design makes it easy to maneuver and operate, ensuring smooth and efficient material handling operations in your facility.
Why purchase a Drum Palletizer with a Geared Tilt?
A Drum Palletizer with a Geared Tilt is a safe and efficient solution to move drums onto and off pallets. The V-shaped base and drum holder that rotates and dispenses a drum, combined with geared tilt control, makes it a state-of-the-art design.
- Shipping Dimensions. 50″ L x 50″ W x 56″ H
- Drum Handling. Outside Diameter Clamp
- Movement Designed to have a variety of options meant to handle various drum; such as a Top Rim Clamp to handle 55-gallon rimmed plastic or fibre drums
- Weight Capacity. 600 lbs capacity
- Design For Lifting and moving drums weighing up to 600 lbs.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the drum
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.