Drum Cones and Clamp Collars
With the addition of Drum Cones and Clamp Collars, you can control the dispensing of dry materials from your drum. This drastically reduces dust when discharging dry materials and extends the reach of the pour by up to 15.5″. You can quickly start and stop dispensing with the slide gate or iris valve.
Drum Cones and Clamp Collars are ideal for use with numerous drum handling units. For example, asymmetric Drum Cones are perfect for below-the-hook Control Karriers that do not have sufficient clearance within the frame of a 45-degree or 60-degree cone. Selecting the right Drum cone depends on many factors, including the cone material, valve flange, angle of the cone and cone size number. Selecting the right Clamp Collar depends on your collar material preference and the corresponding size number of your Drum Cone.
the benefits of Drum Cones and Clamp Collars
Drum cones and clamp collars provide secure drum handling and pouring. They prevent spills, enhance safety, and facilitate controlled dispensing of drum contents, improving workplace efficiency.
- Gripping Mechanism. Clamp Colar
- Options. We offer 7 size options for Drum cones with angle options of 45-degrees, 60-degrees and asymmetric.
- Movement Drum Cones are manufactured for the controlled dispensing if dry powered or granulated material as well as to reduce dust while discharging.
- Weight Capacity. Clamp Collars can be made of type 304 stainless steel and carbon steel painted blue.
- Design For You can replace your drum lid with a properly sized Morse Drum Cone and Clamp Collar to control the dispensing operation by turning your drum into a precise pouring instrument.
- Controls. Manual clamp
- Safety Features With a slide gate or iris value dispensing can be stopped almost instantly.
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.