Tow Tug (MT2000+ Tug)
The MasterTug MT2000+ is designed to allow a single pedestrian operator to easily push, pull and steer wheeled loads weighing up to a maximum of 44,000 lbs.
As part of the MasterTug range, this tugger features a castor guard that self-levels to prevent foot trap risks as the back of the tug raises under load. An automatic braking system is a safety feature that stops machine and load if the operator releases the controls or as the tiller arm returns to vertical.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000 kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Flashing safety lift and motion bleeper.
- Two-speed selector switch.
- Wireless Control Handset.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 204Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 44,000 lbs
- Designed For Reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type AC
- Safety Features
- Self-Adjusting Caster Guard for Foot Protection.
- Anti-Crush Button.
- Warning Horn.
- Automatic Cut off as Tiller Arm Returns to Vertical.
- Emergency Stop Button.
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.