Bartholomy SW Self Reel Turner Roll Handling System
Ensure your employees are safe by implementing this roll handling solution within your facility. Designed with a simple operation which is purely mechanical, this roll handling system is perfect for many applications.
By gripping the rolls by their cores, this roll handling unit is able to ensure that the product is not damaged throughout transit. This roll handling unit is also simple to install, making it perfect for facilities that do not handle rolls all the time and only require a roll handling unit for occasional usage.
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Lifting Ability. Able to lift up rolls with a Reel Diameter of 1,200 mm, Reel Width of 1,200 mm and Grip Cores of 30 to 650 mm.
- Gripping Mechanism. Core Gripping
- Movement Manual
- Weight Capacity. 100kg, 150kg, 250kg, 400kg, 600kg, 800kg
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 800kg.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.