Bartholomy GW Self Reel Roll Handling Unit
Introducing our innovative roll handling unit, a reliable solution for effortless and secure roll transportation within your facility. This compact and versatile unit guarantees smooth operation while optimizing space utilization.
Equipped with a reel adjustment feature, it ensures perfect balance and stability for every roll, minimizing the risk of accidents or damage. Experience seamless roll handling with our efficient and space-saving solution.
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Lifting Ability. Able to lift up rolls iwth a Reel Diameter of 1,500 mm, Reel Width of 650 mm and Grip Cores of 30 to 650 mm.
- Gripping Mechanism. Core Gripping
- Movement Manual
- Weight Capacity. 100kg, 250kg, 400kg, 500kg
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 500kg.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.