Powered Roll Mover
Appleton Productive Solutions is a leading manufacturer and supplier of ergonomic roll handling solutions for a variety of material handling applications. The RollMover features rugged steel frame construction and provides unmatched versatility in moving products that can be rolled. These units provide a safer, healthier workplace for employees while increasing efficiency and productivity. The RollMover makes it possible for a single person to move wheeled or round loads weighing up to 20,000 pounds.
All RollMovers are battery-powered, reducing the need for compressed air. When compared to an Air-Powered roll-mover, a battery-powered roll-mover will always come out on top. Air-powered roll movers can consume up to 10-times their cost in compressed air alone, and air hoses present on the floor are a safety risk to every worker. With no electric cords or pneumatic hoses to trip over, workplace injuries will be prevented. The RollMover recharges for pennies, saving money with the very first roll, making it the more cost-effective choice. The RollMover will safely and securely get the job done every time.
We realize that safety on the warehouse floor is of vital importance and that no two companies are alike when it comes to roll handling equipment needs. Therefore, the RollMover is available in three models: Standard Duty Roll Mover, Heavy Duty Roll Mover, and Heavy Duty Large Roller to effectively move paper, tissue, fibreglass, rubber membranes, and many other goods.
- Options Tissue Roll Mover,
Powered Vehicle Mover
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement All RollMover models come standard with quick-charging battery packs and durable battery chargers with LED display.
- Weight Capacity 20,000 lbs
- Designed For Damage-free moving of soft material rolls, including tissue, fiberglass mat and nonwoven loads that weigh up to 20,000 pounds.
- Controller type An advanced, programmable speed controlled provides added safety when seeking to control minimum and maximum speeds and/or throttle acceleration response.
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.