Pedestrian Operated Tug (MT1500+ Tug)
The MasterTug MT1500+ is designed to allow a single pedestrian operator to easily push, pull and steer wheeled loads weighing up to a maximum of 33,000 lbs.
As part of the MasterTug range, the tug features a safe maintenance-free battery that can be upgraded to become interchangeable and a display screen that shows remaining charge. The tug’s steel chassis is FEA tested to ensure there are no weaknesses and loads are manoeuvrable through 180°.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000 kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Flashing safety light and motion bleeper.
- Wireless control handset.
- Two-speed selector switch.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 179Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 33,000 lbs
- Designed For Reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type AC
- Safety Features
- Self-adjusting caster guard for foot protection.
- Anti-crush button.
- Warning horn.
- Automatic cut off as tiller arm returns to vertical.
- Emergency stop button.
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.