Mechline Pro Crane
A versatile articulated jib crane with an integrated wire balancer. The Mechline Pro Crane is a versatile-articulated jib crane which has an integrated wire balancer.
This jib crane can be adapted to each individual workplace; with a reach of 5 meters and a height-adjustable floor pillar. A mobile platform can be added to this unit so you can easily move the Mechline Pro Crane between different workstations with something as simple as a pallet truck. A mobile platform can be added to this unit so you can easily move Mechline Pro Crane between different workstations with something as simple as a pallet truck.
- Made of Anodized and maintenance-free surface with flexible and adaptable handling solution and multiple pneumatic configurations
- Gripping Mechanism Durable lifting wire which can be used up to 300,000 work cycles with the Air supply to pneumatic gripping tool integrated into its crane arm.
- Movement With a mobile platform, this articulated jib crane can be moved with a pallet truck.
- Weight Capacity 50 kg
- Designed For Lifting and moving parts weighing up to 50 kg.
- Controls Loads can be lifted fully balanced so when the operator releases the crane with a gripped load, the load will remain in the same position. OR This jib crane can also be equipped with direct control steering with a speed handle, which allows the load to be raised and lowered with the handle.
- Safety Features This jib crane also comes with an adjustable anti-jump function which locks the lifting motion in the event of uncontrolled lifting ie. a load is accidentally dropped.
- Number of Users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.