Electric Tow Tug (MT600+)
The Electric Tow Tug, MasterTug MT600+ is designed to allow a single pedestrian operator to easily push, pull and steer wheeled loads weighing up to a maximum of 13,200 lbs.
As part of the MasterTug range, the MT600+ features a durable drive wheel that aids traction and robust zinc coated steel couplings. The tug’s self-adjusting castor guard removes any foot trap risks, and the maintenance-free battery is both convenient and safe.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000 kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Flashing safety lift and motion bleeper.
- Two-speed selector switch.
- Wireless Control Handset.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 102Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 13,200 lbs
- Designed For Reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type AC
- Safety Features
- Automatic cut off when tiller arm returns to vertical.
- Emergency stop button.
- Anti-crush button.
- Warning horn.
- Self-adjusting castor guard for foot protection.
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.