Omni-Lift Drum Handling Racker
The 405 Series Omni-Lift Drum Rackers offer exceptional flexibility for your drum handling needs.
The ability to rotate, lift and rack drums allows for efficient and safe transport within your facility. With a lifting capacity of up to 800 pounds for a full drum and 500 pounds for a half-full drum, this drum handling unit can handle even the heaviest loads with ease. The ergonomic design of the Omni-Lift Drum Racker also helps to reduce the risk of injury to your operators, while improving productivity and efficiency in your material-handling environment.
the benefits of Omni-Lift Drum Rackers
Omni-Lift Drum Rackers provide a versatile solution for drum handling needs. With the ability to rotate, lift, and rack drums weighing up to 800 pounds, they allow for safe and efficient movement of drums in a variety of environments. This can increase productivity and reduce the risk of injury, while also optimizing storage space by enabling easy stacking of drums.
- Options & Accessories. Secure your drum in the drum holder with the chain tightening ratchet and spring loaded pawl assembly
- Drum Handling. These units have the ability to rack drums 6′ high and allows you to have full control of the pouring angle
- Movement Manual movement, and an easily be handled by one person
- Weight Capacity. 800 lbs capacity for full drums and 500 lbs for half full drums
- Design For Lifting and moving drums weighing up to 800 lbs.
- Controls. Manual tilt models have hand crank tilt control with safety gear covers
- Safety Features The drum is designed for strong teeth and redundant safety features for ease of use and reliability
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.