Experience effortless drum emptying with our corrosion-resistant and hand-operated Drum Pumps. Their double-action piston design ensures fluid delivery on both forward and backstrokes.
With a built-in siphon breaker, these pumps prevent unwanted flow when not in use and can operate wet or dry without damage. Suitable for chemically compatible liquids up to 80°F and 2,200 SSU viscosity. Each Morse Drum Pump includes an 8-inch discharge hose with nozzle, suction tube, and coupler extension for reaching the bottom of 55-gallon drums.
benefits of Drum Pumps
Effortlessly empty drums with corrosion-resistant Drum Pumps. Hand-operated and double-action, they ensure efficient fluid delivery and come with a built-in siphon breaker for no unwanted flow. Suitable for chemically compatible liquids, they include all necessary accessories.
- Used To. Can be used in order to empty a drum in fewer than 5 cycles.
- Travel. When 35-pounds of force is applied using the Clamp and Go, a 500-pound drum will move from 0 to 3 mph in just 5 seconds.
- Movement A gallon can be easily pumped in fewer than 5 cycles and the two position handles may be mounted either above or below the pump.
- Weight Capacity. 55 Gallon Drum
- Design For Emptying 55 Gallon Drum
- Controls. Manual clamp
- Safety Features In order to prevent any unauthorized dispensing a handle can also be padlocked.
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.