Self-Powered Roll Transporters
All of these roll handling systems are designed with a 24-volt industrial battery which will provide enough power to run continuously for a 2-shift operation without requiring any recharging. This roll handling system is designed in order to grip rolls vertically or horizontally from pallets depending upon the equipped roll clamp.
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Gripping Mechanism. Outside Clamp
- Dimensions. 28.5″ width x 54 length (optional @ 41.5″ length) x 77.25″ height.
- Movement Electronic speed controller with variable travel speeds. Electronic speed controller can be preset for a maximum travel speed between 1.8 and 3.85 mph.
- Weight Capacity. 1,500 lbs
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 1,500 lbs.
- Controls. Dual thumb operated butterfly control with forward and reverse travel, lever control for lift and lower on both sides of the handle, horn button, snail creep button, safety reversing switch movers machine forward if activated when travelling in reverse in tight areas, key switch.
- Safety Features Electro-mechanical disc brake which locks with handle in an upright or extreme lowered position for added safety – Creep speed control with handle in an upright position
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.