VRL-1000-3C Roll Handling Unit
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Gripping Mechanism. Core Gripping
- Lift. Unit for Vertical Lifting Only.
- Movement Manual
- Weight Capacity. 1,000 lbs
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 1,000 lbs.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.