Mechlift Roll Handling Unit
This roll handling unit was made to be fitted with standard or customized tools and with many standard accessories such as a rotating unit, different types of tool fittings, and bracket units. This makes the Merchlift easily adaptable to various applications for lifting and handling.
Lift and Turn Roll Handling
Depending on how your rolls are positioned coming off or going on your pallet, these roll handling devices can save your employees time unloading and packaging. The added benefit is that they significantly reduce the risk of repetitive strain, excessive force, awkward motion and awkward posture injuries in the workplace.
- Gripping Mechanism. Core Gripping
- Lift Rolls. At a max speed of 0-12m/min, and rotation of 0-310 degrees
- Movement Manual, with a power source of 230V 50/60 Hz
- Weight Capacity. 75 kg
- Design For Lifting and moving rolls weighing up to 75 kg.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.