ERH 700 Roll Handling Unit
Schlumpf Lift and Turn Roll Handlers are used to lift and turn rolls by the core for palletizing, transporting and loading. Holding the rolls inside the core without contacting the valuable material reduces the risk of both material damage and operator injury, saving your company money and valuable resources.
All Roll Handler Models offer a wide variety of options that offer complete flexibility for handling applications.
- Gripping Mechanism. Core Gripping
- Accessories. Anti-Telescoping Attachment, Expanding Mandrels from 3 to 12″ and Spare battery packs
- Movement Manual
- Weight Capacity. 1,000 lbs
- Design For Lifting rolls weighing up to 1,000 lbs.
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the roll
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.