The MasterPusher MP400 is an electric tugger, designed to push loads on rails.
Using leverage to gain traction, the single operator simply pushes the machine towards the load in order to start it moving. The impressive power originates from its AC drive motor and high torque gearbox, whilst the automatic braking system and emergency stop button ensure high safety levels are maintained.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000 kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Flashing safety lift and motion bleeper.
- Two-speed selector switch.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 102Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 176,000 lbs
- Designed For Reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type AC
- Safety Features
- Emergency stop button.
- Anti-crush button.
- Warning Horn
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.