Articulated Trailer Mover (TMS1650+)
The Trailer Moving System TMS1650+ allows a single pedestrian operator to move unladen articulated lorry trailers weighing up to 24,000 lbs.
Using a clever hydraulic weight transfer system, the TMS1650+ connects to the fifth wheel pin and lifts the front of the trailer off its stands. Controlled start acceleration and an AC drive motor then mobilize the load, and automatic braking brings tug and trailer to a stop if the controls are released.
A range of wheeled loads weighing up to 360,000 kg can be moved safely and effectively with the help of MasterMover’s high-quality electric tugs and tows.
Our industry-leading selection of small, battery-operated motorised tuggers will increase operational effectiveness, decrease manual handling, and simplify your procedures.
- Flashing safety lift and motion bleeper.
- Two-speed selector switch.
- Air Compressor for quick release.
- Key Features All models are highly reliable, compact and easy to operate.FEA tested steel chassis
- Movement Electric with Interchangeable 102Ah 24V Battery Pack
- Weight Capacity 24,000 lbs
- Designed For Reducing manual handling, improving safety and to move a variety of different products.
- Controller type AC
- Safety Features
- Emergency stop button.
- Anti-crush button.
- Warning Horn
- Number of users 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.