REQUEST A QUOTE
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
R&D Ergo provided an ergonomic lifting device to assist with lifting/tilting drums at the facility.
The R&D Ergo Team provided excellent customer service every step of the way. We were able to visit their facility in Ayr and test the functionality of the device.
The R&D Ergo Team delivered the equipment on time and were always available to provide support and answer any questions.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company ,
We are thrilled to announce the virtual launch of R&D's new online Catalogue. Our brand new Catalogue provides you our customer with everything you need to know about our products and services at your fingertips. Click here to check it out, if you would like a hard copy sent to you these will be available in a couple weeks! Click here to request a mailed copy of our Catalogue and we will be sure to get one sent to you immediately.
Barrel and Drum Lifters
Barrel and Drum Handling Solutions
We provide a safer, healthier, more efficient workplace for employees with an extensive line of Drum and Barrel Handling Products. Our systems are designed to lift, transport, tilt or rotate Drums and Barrels of various size and weight.
How do you know if a Barrel or Drum Handling System is right for you?
There are numerous signs you can notice in your workplace that will indicate whether or not a Drum or Barrel Handling System is required at your facility. The signs are fairly obvious, but are often overlooked in a busy and fast paced work environment. Here are some common signs or guidelines that may indicate that it's time for you to look for an Ergonomic Solution in your workplace:
- Awkward Postures/Positions (Does your staff repeatedly bend, twist or lift?)
- Repetition (Does your staff frequently reach, lift or carry?)
- Forceful Exertions (Does your staff carry or lift heavy loads?)
- Pressure Points (Does your staff have to learn on or against parts?)
- Static Postures (Is your staff required to maintain a fixed position for a length of time?)
What are the Benefits of a Drum of Barrel Handling System?
The benefits of implementing a Portable Barrel or Drum Material Handling Solution include:
- Drastic increase in productivity
- Improved ergonomic design
- Injury prevention
- Reduce workers' efforts by decreasing forces in lifting, handling, pushing, and pulling materials
- Reduce risk of musculoskeletal disorders
- Improved morale
- Lower costs compared to fixed systems
- Lowering costs by reducing or eliminating production challenges, error rates, use of medical services, workers' compensation claims, excessive employee turnover, absenteeism, and retraining/education initiatives.
These ergonomic systems are portable which offers lower costs when compared to fixed equipment, with a fast implementation and easy set up. Below are some of our many Drum and Barrel Handling products, click on any of the graphics to learn more about each particular system. If you have any questions or need any advice, we are just a phone call away!