Power-Propelled Drum Pourers
Dispense a 1,500 lb drum at a height of 10.5’ with this drum handling unit, whether the drum is made of steel, plastic, fibre, or smaller drums; this drum handling system will be able to lift and pour it. This drum handling unit was designed to lift, transport and pour drums and is able to accurately control and weigh the amount you are pouring while it is occurring.
What does the Power Propelled drum pourer do?
This power propelled piece of drum handling equipment is able to easily lift and pour drums made of steel, plastic or fibre. It is also capable of handling small drums.
- Dimensions. 80.6″ L x 46″ W x 154″ H
- Drum Handling. Ergonomic twist grip or thumb control and move at a maximum travel speed of 3.0 mph or 4.4 ft/sec all while still carrying a 1,500 lb drum.
- Movement Able to lift a drum up to 10.5’ in the air with a power-propelled walk behind and drum lift and rotation
- Weight Capacity. 1,500 lbs capacity for full drums and a
800 lbs capacity for half-full drums.
- Design For Lifting and moving drums weighing up to 1,500 lbs.
- Controls. Push Buttons
- Safety Features Built-in safety feature controls prevent accidental release of the drum
- Number of Users. 1 User
A Guide to Workplace Musculoskeletal Disorders
Request a Quote
Request a quote
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.